Level 3 NVQ Certificate In Occupational Health & Safety:
Who Is This NVQ For?
This non-industry specific qualification is aimed at individuals employed in a role that has involvement and responsibilities in health & safety practices procedures.
You are assessed on your competence, skills, knowledge & understanding. In simple terms, you will provide us with evidence on how and why you carry out your work.
You can achieve this qualification in 3 months, committing 2 hours a week. Depending on your commitment and providing you have the evidence already, you can complete it within 1 month.
What Does The NVQ Involve?
The NVQ is an assessment of your existing knowledge and performance, with NO EXAMINATION.
To achieve AIOSH, you will need to gather evidence for 7 units. Some of the examples of the evidence you need to provide are:
- Risk assessment
- Safe systems of work
- Observations of work tasks
Detailed assessment plans are provided to you through our comprehensive range of resources. You will also be required to answer questions on health & safety; we provide you with reading resources for this.
You will receive unrivalled support from your dedicated assessor, with frequent check-ins from our Learner Journey Manager.
- Ensure responsibility to safely control work operations
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
If you require further information on the range of services which we have to offer, please contact us.