ProQual NVQ level 7 Diploma In Strategic Health & Safety Leadership And Management:
Who Is This NVQ For?
This Diploma is aimed at experienced Senior H&S Managers, Group Health & Safety Directors and Senior Consultants with experience of high-level policy change and tactical implementation.
You should be in a corporate, strategic role, as the units focus on these key areas. To find out more and to ensure this programme is right for you, please book a call with one of our experts.
There are no examinations.
What Does The NVQ Involve?
Many people wonder how they actually progress their career in health and safety. Becoming a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH) is the most popular way of demonstrating that you are capable and, above all, knowledgeable.
CMIOSH status gives access to the widest range of work and the most rewarding jobs. The main plus points are:
- No formal examination
- Flexible workplace study – earn while you learn
- Continuous enrolment, start any time
- Equivalent to an academic qualification
View Mandatory Units Which Need To Be Completed:
- Risk-based safety systems management
- Safety culture, sustainability and the global effect on performance
- Digital technologies and incident investigation
- Development as a strategic manager
- Establish business risk management processes
If you require further information on the range of services which we have to offer, please contact us.